DPMS 308 Builder Steel 80% Jig

DPMSJIG

New product

Our Easy To Use Heavy Duty Multiple Use DPMS 308 Jig is a builder friendly jig for both home builders and mill professionals. This high end 80% Jig includes features such as hardened steel plates and drill bushings for precision, durability, and repeatability on multiple lowers. Additionally every part is interchangeable and replaceable. Order with our Drill Bit Kit and receive a $15 discount

More details

$135.00

More info

Our NEW Easy To Use DPMS 308 Jig is a builder friendly multiple use jig for both home builders and mill professionals. This high end 80% Jig includes features such as hardened steel plates and drill bushings for precision, durability, and repeatability on multiple DPMS 308 Jiglowers. The included multiple top plates guide you on where to drill and mill the remaining 20% of your 308 80% lower. Unlike other jigs ours is designed for both home/garage drill press and manual mill - this way you can be sure you'll have what you need regardless of how you decide to tackle your build.


Primarily designed for the at home builder: Everything on our Jig is designed to make the process as easy and accurate as possible. We start off with two over-sized free standing side plates, precision located steel dowels for the front and rear take down pins, aluminum spacer and hard steel guide plates for drilling or milling applications. The three top guide plates securely fasten in the spacer to allow for clearance of your cutting tools. Each top plate either shows you where to drill and indicate what size end mill to use and specify depth from the top surface of the plate.  

New Features:
The re-designed DPMS 308 Jig comes with 4 plates (instead of 3). 

Material:
Hardened 4041 Tool Steel
Premium Grade 6061 Aluminum

Optional Tools: 
(1) Custom 3/8" End Mill Bit. (4" Long with 1 1/2" Fluting) For Fire Control Cavity
(1) Custom 3/8" End Mill Bit. (3" Long with 3/4" Fluting) For Rear Pocket
(1) Custom 5/16" End Mill Bit. (4" Long with 3/4" Fluting) For Trigger Through Hole

(1) 5/32 drill bit (for trigger and hammer holes)
(1) 3/8) drill bit (for your safety selector hole)

Instructions: 

The process is simple but requires patience and basic knowledge of simple machine tools. Download the instructions below to get started. You'll need our Jig Drill Bit Kit  (see below) along with a small drill press to complete your lower receiver. 

Download Jig Instructions

Accessories